This web site might include affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Discover out what summer time tastes like by ingesting a sip of this watermelon smoothie! It’s juicy, candy, and produced from essentially the most scrumptious and flavorful fruit of the season… watermelon!
Watermelon Smoothie Recipe
If you’re in search of a cool and refreshing smoothie to be your go-to this summer time then look no extra! This watermelon smoothie has a scrumptious sweetness to it that you’ll crave again and again! Combined with some strawberries, lime, and honey, you’ll be hard-pressed to seek out one other smoothie as scrumptious as this on the market!
You need to use contemporary or frozen watermelon on this smoothie and it solely takes a couple of minutes to whip up. I’ve had it for breakfast, lunch, and even dessert. My children love making smoothies and this one has shortly moved as much as their favourite. It’s This smoothie is completely different sufficient that you’ll be shocked by its pleasant taste and surprise the place it’s been your complete life!
Substances in a Watermelon Smoothie
In case you love fruit and you like to sit down again and chill out then this smoothie is made for you! Good for a scorching summer time day and sipping in your porch swing or poolside, this smoothie is so scrumptious! Try the recipe card on the backside of the submit for precise measurements.
- Watermelon: You need to use frozen or contemporary watermelon. In case you use contemporary, then you could want so as to add some ice to thicken it up.
- Strawberries: Minimize up your contemporary strawberries and you’ll love the scrumptious mix that they make with the watermelon!
- Coconut Milk: You may as well use common milk should you don’t have any coconut milk available.
- Recent Lime Juice: This provides in one of the best tangy taste.
- Honey: I like utilizing honey as a pure sweetener on this smoothie.
- Ice: You don’t have to make use of ice however I like so as to add it if I must thicken the smoothie.
Tips on how to Make a Watermelon Smoothie
This recipe is really easy! You may be sipping on this very quickly after you mix all of those scrumptious components collectively!
- Mix: Add the watermelon, strawberries, coconut milk, lime juice, honey, and ice collectively in a high-powered blender.
- Add Extra Honey: Style and add extra honey if wanted. Relying on how candy your fruit is will depend upon how a lot honey you add.
- Modify Thickness: I like to chop and freeze my watermelon forward of time to make the smoothie a bit of thicker, however you possibly can add ice to make it thicker should you choose.
- Divide: Divide into two glasses and luxuriate in!!
Smoothie Making Suggestions
In case you love making smoothies and are in search of scrumptious and wholesome ones, then this watermelon smoothie is for you! Listed below are just a few tips about the best way to make it prove completely.
- Too skinny? Strive utilizing frozen fruit as a substitute. This helps thicken your smoothie proper up! You may as well add in some ice should you don’t have any frozen fruit available.
- Too thick? In case you can’t even suck it out of your straw then it’s most likely too thick! Add in some additional coconut milk to skinny it out a bit.
- Order issues: If you’re having a tough time mixing this up in your blender then you definately’ve most likely loaded it up flawed (I do know, it’s loopy that there’s a proper method to put stuff in!). Begin along with your liquids, then fruits and greens after which any ice needs to be added on prime!
Add the watermelon, strawberries, coconut milk, lime juice, honey, and ice collectively in a high-powered blender.
Style and add extra honey if wanted. Relying on how candy your fruit is will depend upon how a lot honey you add.
I like to chop and freeze my watermelon forward of time to make the smoothie a bit of thicker, however you possibly can add ice to make it thicker should you choose.
Divide into two glasses and luxuriate in!!
Serving2cupsEnergy246kcal (12%)Carbohydrates37g (12%)Protein3g (6%)Fats13g (20%)Saturated Fats11g (55%)Polyunsaturated Fats1gMonounsaturated Fats1gSodium11mgPotassium424mg (12%)Fiber2g (8%)Sugar30g (33%)Vitamin A877IU (18%)Vitamin C58mg (70%)Calcium35mg (4%)Iron3mg (17%)
All dietary info relies on third get together calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will range relying on the manufacturers you employ, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.