The BEST spinach and artichoke dip! So tacky, so wealthy, so creamy, so stinking straightforward. Positive to please everybody!
Can we simply dwell within the pool of this piping scorching spinach and artichoke dip? A dip so creamy, so tacky and so completely wealthy for all of your tortilla chip dipping wants?
(Don’t fear. We will accomplish that far more than tortilla chips right here. We will do pita chips. We will do crostini. We will do all of the issues right here.)
Every part will be cooked/baked proper in your forged iron skillet (or one other oven-friendly skillet). And you’ll serve heat immediately from the skillet to maintain cheesiness at its max.
Promise it’s value it. Simply perhaps don’t contact the recent deal with although.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ medium candy onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 1 (16-ounce) package deal frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon crushed crimson pepper flakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package deal cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (8-ounce) container bitter cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt and freshly floor black pepper, to style
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Warmth olive oil in a 10-inch forged iron skillet over medium warmth.
Add onion and cook dinner, stirring regularly, till translucent, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in garlic till aromatic, about 1 minute.
Stir in wine, scraping any browned bits from the underside of the skillet.
Str in spinach, artichokes and crimson pepper flakes till heat and extra liquid has decreased, about 4 minutes.
Stir in cream cheese and bitter cream till melted and heated by, about 5 minutes.
Take away from warmth. Stir in Parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to style. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Preheat oven to broil on excessive. Organize an oven rack 6-inches from the broiler.
Place skillet into oven and broil till golden brown and bubbly, about 3-5 minutes.