If you happen to’re not acquainted with the World Financial Discussion board (WEF), put together to be astounded. This worldwide group is run by German engineer and WEF founder Klaus Schwab and different members of the technocratic elite. Their mission is to put off the democratic course of and provides all possession and management to the deep state.
If this sounds far-fetched, like a conspiracy concept, you’ll be shocked to know that WEF doesn’t disguise their agenda. Quite the opposite, they freely share it and put it on the market to the world, as if it’s inevitable that their plan for a Nice Reset will in the future come to fruition. The dystopian society that they envision strips people of their autonomy in favor of world, tyrannical management.
10 Creepy Dictates of the WEF
Simply how chilling is WEF’s imaginative and prescient of the longer term? You’ve received to learn their very own phrases to seek out out. Whereas few of their dictates are closely picked up by the media, they’ve a approach of infiltrating the collective psyche nonetheless. The Vigilant Citizen not too long ago compiled 10 of essentially the most incredulous — and scary — notions that WEF has championed, in no specific order.1
1. Infiltrating governments — It’s WEF’s intention to penetrate and seize governments all over the world as a way to put off democracy and set up a globalized world run by a “self-selected coalition of multinational companies, governments (together with via the UN system), and choose civil society organizations (CSOs).”2 “That is the precise reverse of a democracy,” The Vigilant Citizen factors out.3
Going even additional, Schwab, WEF’s proprietor and chairman, informed Harvard’s John F. Kennedy Faculty of Authorities in 2017, “What we’re very happy with, is that we penetrate the worldwide cupboards of nations with our WEF Younger World Leaders.”4 In actual fact, WEF maintains a “Younger World Leaders” program,5 a five-year indoctrination into their rules.
Its objective is to create world leaders who don’t reply to their individuals however to their bosses at WEF. Graduates of this system embrace world leaders who’re “suspiciously in lockstep” with WEF’s Nice Reset, corresponding to:6
- Justin Trudeau, prime minister of Canada
- Emmanuel Macron, president of France
- Mark Zuckerberg, cofounder and CEO of Fb
Different Younger World Chief graduates embrace Germany’s Angela Merkel and Russia’s Vladimir Putin, together with at the very least half of Canada’s cupboard.7 Sponsors of WEF’s Younger World Leaders Program embrace the Invoice & Melinda Gates Basis and Google — “I’m wondering why Google censors and shapes data to be in actual help of the World Financial Discussion board’s narrative?” comic JP Sears requested, satirically, in March 2022.8
2. Sound wave thoughts management — “Non-invasive neuromodulation” is touted as a “new period of healthcare” by WEF in a 2018 article that’s since been scrubbed from the web, however is preserved by the Web Archive.9 Initially mentioned as a instrument for managing Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s ailments, the article — titled “Thoughts management utilizing sound waves?” — rapidly takes a flip:10
“However what occurs if this system for altering our mind waves escapes regulation and falls into the improper palms? Think about a dictatorial regime with entry to the tips and instruments to vary the way in which its residents suppose or behave.”
In an interview with Antoine Jerusalem, a professor of engineering science at Oxford College, the WEF article describes controlling neuronal exercise within the mind by directing mechanical vibrations to a sure area.
Whereas it’s said that this course of hasn’t but been fine-tuned, Jerusalem stated, “I can see the day coming the place a scientist will be capable of management what an individual sees of their thoughts’s eye, by sending the suitable waves to the suitable place of their mind.”11
The article then makes the case that, since someone goes to harness this type of thoughts management, it’d as effectively be WEF — “If we need to lead that dance 10 years from now, we have to begin researching immediately … Politicians ought to keep in mind that if we don’t do it, then someone someplace will do it anyway … doubtlessly unregulated.”12
3. Tablets with microchips in them — At WEF’s 2018 assembly, Pfizer’s CEO Albert Bourla described the U.S. FDA’s approval of the primary “digital capsule.” The pill incorporates a organic chip that enters your abdomen and is able to sending indicators that the capsule was, in truth, taken — to make sure compliance. “So think about the purposes of that, the compliance.
The insurance coverage firms would know that the medicines that sufferers ought to take, they do take them,” Bourla stated.13
4. Reward for lockdowns
Public well being insurance policies that prohibit motion, ban worldwide journey and shut colleges and companies, generally often called lockdowns, had been carried out in nearly each nation across the globe through the pandemic, starting in China, then Italy and spreading like wildfire from there.
Lockdowns precipitated immense human struggling within the type of job losses, social isolation and suicides, with little to no impact on COVID-19 mortality.14 WEF, nonetheless, “would like to see ‘covidian’ life grow to be everlasting,” The Vigilant Citizen reported,15 as evidenced by the video above, which WEF rapidly deleted after backlash.
The video, titled “Lockdowns are quietly bettering cities all over the world,” praises lockdowns’ function in lowering human exercise and resulting in the “Earth’s quietest interval in many years.”16
5. Dystopian plans for the longer term — WEF has additionally launched movies exhibiting a “peek at our future,” which embrace individuals in masks, loads of hand sanitizer and QR codes, plus additional changes away from society as we all know it and towards an more and more remoted, digital world. In one in all WEF’s examples of “how our lives may quickly look,” it’s instructed that you could possibly be recognized by your heartbeat.17
That is crucial as a result of facial recognition know-how is usually thrown off by face masks, however “your heartbeat is simply as distinctive as your face.” NASA has invented a system utilizing a laser that may establish individuals by heartbeat alone. WEF additionally promotes more and more educating kids utilizing digital know-how and asks, whereas exhibiting a photograph of an individual sporting a masks alone, open air, “What pandemic-era modifications would you prefer to grow to be everlasting?”18
By way of training, WEF additionally envisions a “reimagining” of present lecture rooms with a heavy deal with digital actuality and synthetic intelligence applied sciences, together with investments in “reskilling and upskilling.”19
Based on WEF, textbooks, notebooks and pencils ought to now not be seen as crucial studying instruments, on account of “environmental pressures.” As an alternative, training ought to be digitalized and “coupled with the metaverse” in order that college students can study in a digital surroundings.20
6. The Nice Reset — WEF’s Nice Reset entails altering every thing from future world relations and the course of nationwide economies to “the priorities of societies, the character of enterprise fashions and the administration of a world commons.”21
A part of the plan entails the Fourth Industrial Revolution, which Schwab has been discussing since at the very least 2016 and “is characterised by a fusion of applied sciences that’s blurring the traces between the bodily, digital and organic spheres.”22
By way of authorities, the Revolution will carry new technological powers that permit for elevated inhabitants management through “pervasive surveillance methods and the flexibility to regulate digital infrastructure.”23 It additionally intends to put off capitalism. The Vigilant Citizen explains:24
“Whereas capitalism is predicated on a self-regulating system of supply and demand, the Nice Reset seems to be to redefine the way in which companies are evaluated via new parameters. The primary one: Compliance with the elite’s social and political agendas.”
A propaganda video launched by WEF25 talks about their plan to usher in stakeholder capitalism, by which non-public companies — not elected leaders — grow to be trustees of society, placing your privateness and knowledge, your meals and your freedom in danger.
To get so far, the video’s narrator states, is “all about getting the suitable individuals in the suitable place on the proper time.”26 “In different phrases, the system can be rigged and compliance with a wider agenda can be necessary in a brand new financial system,” The Vigilant Citizen identified.27
7. Recalibration of free speech — The censorship and regulation of the web is excessive on WEF’s agenda, as it might function a place to begin to recalibrate free speech. This notion was launched by Australian eSafety commissioner Julie Inman Grant at WEF’s 2022 Davos assembly, throughout which she known as for a “recalibration of free speech” and a “recalibration of an entire vary of human rights …”28
In saying this, they’re brazenly calling for censorship. “Free speech is, in truth, binary. Both it exists or it doesn’t. They usually clearly don’t need it to exist,” The Vigilant Citizen defined.29
8. Digital passports in your clothes — Whereas know-how doesn’t seem to have superior to the purpose that implantable microchips are getting used as brain-machine interfaces to regulate your ideas, what does exist immediately are vaccine passports, which may progress to digital IDs, which then result in central financial institution digital currencies (CBDC) — the endgame.
CBDCs seem like inevitable; it’s not a query of in the event that they’re going to have them, however when. As soon as CBDCs grow to be widespread, they’ll be capable of management every thing, as will probably be troublesome to outlive with out them. They don’t should put a microchip into your arm to achieve this immeasurable management — they’ll be capable of observe and management your each transfer through CBDCs.
To make sure which you could be traced and tracked always, WEF introduced that clothes of the longer term will include built-in digital passports — they usually’re slated to succeed in the market in 2025.30
9. Smartphones in your physique — By 2030, you gained’t want to fret about carrying a cellphone or sporting clothes with a built-in digital passport, as a result of WEF is planning to launch smartphones that will probably be implanted straight into your physique. This data was launched by Nokia CEO Pekka Lundmark on the 2022 Davos assembly and coincides with the rollout of 6G know-how.31
Whereas 6G networks are nonetheless of their infancy, Lundmark said that they are going to make smartphones as we all know them immediately out of date whereas “bodily and digital worlds will develop collectively.”32 “Lots of these items will probably be constructed straight into our our bodies,” he added,33 echoing the transhumanism motion, which has an final objective of controlling the human inhabitants.
Many individuals regard transhumanism as turning human beings into robots, but it surely truly describes a social and philosophical motion that entails the event of human-enhancement applied sciences.34
Elon Musk’s firm Neuralink entails a surgically implanted microchip that’s linked to your mind and synced with AI, with the objective of in the future permitting people to regulate synthetic limbs and even interact in telepathy. Musk described it as “a Fitbit in your cranium with tiny wires,”35 and, in keeping with India At present, the corporate “launched a video the place a macaque was seen enjoying Ming Pong.”36
Whereas transhumanism might in the future use applied sciences which can be bodily embedded within the human physique or mind to supply superhuman cognition or types of thoughts management, remember the fact that presently transhumanism is already occurring, not from an implantable system however via mass formation psychosis and the manipulation of data.
10. You’ll personal nothing and be joyful — One of many Nice Reset’s “new regular” dictums is that you simply’ll personal nothing and be joyful. That is a part of WEF’s 2030 agenda,37 and a plan is already in place to make it occur. Of their “8 predictions for the world in 2030,” WEF said:38
“‘I do not personal something. I do not personal a automobile. I do not personal a home. I do not personal any home equipment or any garments,’ writes Danish MP Ida Auken. Procuring is a distant reminiscence within the metropolis of 2030, whose inhabitants have cracked clear power and borrow what they want on demand.
It sounds utopian, till she mentions that her each transfer is tracked and outdoors the town dwell swathes of discontents, the last word depiction of a society break up in two.”
A part of the plan to put off autonomy is that each one merchandise grow to be providers. The Vigilant Citizen reported:39
“On this dystopian future, there aren’t any merchandise you possibly can personal. Solely “providers” which can be rented and delivered utilizing drones. This technique would make all people fully depending on WEF-controlled companies for each single fundamental want. There can be completely no autonomy, no freedom, and no privateness. And also you’ll be joyful.”
A Theme of Final Management
One theme that runs via WEF’s a number of agendas is management. “They need to management what we predict, the place we go, what we are saying, what we eat, and what we put on,” The Vigilant Citizen reported, including:40
“Are you aware who agrees with the WEF? China. Censorship is widespread, a social credit score system controls individuals’s behaviors and COVID continues to be used as an excuse for enormous lockdowns and whole inhabitants management. To not point out the literal focus camps. Regardless of all of this, Chinese language officers are continuously current at WEF conferences. Why? As a result of China is principally a laboratory for the WEF’s insurance policies.”
If you wish to struggle again and choose out, select elected officers who don’t help WEF, and boycott firms — like Google — which can be intertwined with it. It’s additionally pressing that all of us take steps to stay free, sovereign people, which may be as simple as:41
- Be guided by your personal crucial considering and what your coronary heart and soul know is true
- Select bravery over obedience